This page will let you go to other interestingplaces, related to blindness and other disabilities. Come back often as this page may change.
I do my best to ensure links are current. If, however, you find something not working, let me know so I can fix it.
- The New York State Commission for the Blind
- The American Foundation For The Blind
- The American Printing House For The Blind, find a variety of materials at this site.
- clever devices produces products for transit stop identification by voice
- disabilities.gov home page
- Guide Dog Users Is one of the several special interest groups within the American Council Of The Blind.
- Guide Dog Users Of New York Home page.
- The New York State Talking Book and Braille Library now has an online Catalog for ordering books. You will need a username and password for this.
- Phil Scovell has interesting items for the blind
- Visit Maxiaids for products of interest to people who are blind.
- National Organization On Disability home page
- Welcome to DB-LINK The National Information Clearinghouse on Children Who Are Deaf-Blind
- Mobility International USA
- VisionConnection.org Your connection to vision information and an accessible community for people who are partially sighted or blind.